« Home | There are some things you just don't forget » | Toothy issues. » | Oh to be 19 again. » | Lots of things x'd off. And some cross stitch. » | Pig pen. » | Budgie's Big Day » | First Bath » | Can't you make up your mind? » | Holland here I come. » | Budgie the Great » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

Life is good.

Things have been going really well as of late. My mother signed the car she gave me over to me, I got a hefty bonus check at work and I played hooky and got paid for it.

It seems that I started this blog to archive knitting projects and such and have yet to post about anything I've been working on.

Here's the toy Budgie about at about 1/3rd completed. Yarn: Lamb's Pride Bulky in Brown and White. Needles: Size 6. Doll eyes from fabric store. Polyfiber fill for stuffing. Pattern: Modified from Jess Hutch's Free Bunny Pattern.

I have since added ears, arms and legs. I'm thinking about applying small streaks of bleach across the brown to simulate Budgie's brindle markings. With the ears added, it really looks a lot like her.
















In other news, Budgie has been doing really well. She's holding her pee/poop a lot longer and not wanting to go out every 15-30 minutes. She's even ok with not going outside immediately after being let out of her crate. She's still doing well with the cats, although I wish she wouldn't pounce on Motley EVERY time she sees him. Luckily he lets her know when "enough is enough" before it gets to a bad point.



Here's to having an awesome puppy.

About me

  • I'm Lori
  • From Austin, TX
  • Age 25. Moody Libra. Mother to 2 cats & 1 pup. Happily Married. Knitting & Marlboro Addict. I live in Austin,TX. I love music. Tattooed. Nose Pierced. 1/2 German. Stoner. Creative. Bookworm. Opinionated. Rebellious.
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates