« Home | Budgie's Big Day » | First Bath » | Can't you make up your mind? » | Holland here I come. » | Budgie the Great » | Hello Blogger. » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Pig pen.


Ever hear that story about the guy that never bathed? The way I heard it was that this guy in the early 1900's or so worked in a coal mine or something and came home every day covered in soot, grime, sweat and dirt. The man never bathed. He refused. He never got sick. Ever. Then I guess in his old age and senility, he decided to bathe. There were inches and inches of dirt and it took several baths to get it all off. The old man died a day later of exposure and illness.

That is how I felt just now. I haven't had the chance to shower in forever. New puppy, work, life. It just didn't happen. Oh yeah, our gas was shut off for a few days, so that helped. I did wash my hair about a week ago in ice cold water. But that doesn't count.

Today? Today counted. Hot hot hot shower with tons of good smelling shampoo. Thourough face cleaning and exfoliating. The works. I believe shaving was involved. I feel like a new woman. A some-what disgusted new woman, but new none the less.

About me

  • I'm Lori
  • From Austin, TX
  • Age 25. Moody Libra. Mother to 2 cats & 1 pup. Happily Married. Knitting & Marlboro Addict. I live in Austin,TX. I love music. Tattooed. Nose Pierced. 1/2 German. Stoner. Creative. Bookworm. Opinionated. Rebellious.
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates