« Home | Hello Blogger. » 

Monday, April 03, 2006 

Budgie the Great

Last Sunday we adopted Budgie from Blue Dog Rescue. Someone didn't want her? C'mon. Look at that face!

Budgie is a 13wk old Boston Terrier/Pitbull Mix. She only weighs about 12lbs now but the doctors seem to think she'll be about 35-40. I want her to get big, Mike does not. He likes little dogs, and I think this is hilarious. Big guys and little dogs. That's cute.

She's doing pretty good in the potty-training department. (she's had like 4 accidents) The cats love her, what more could a mommy ask for?

About me

  • I'm Lori
  • From Austin, TX
  • Age 25. Moody Libra. Mother to 2 cats & 1 pup. Happily Married. Knitting & Marlboro Addict. I live in Austin,TX. I love music. Tattooed. Nose Pierced. 1/2 German. Stoner. Creative. Bookworm. Opinionated. Rebellious.
My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates