« Home | Pig pen. » | Budgie's Big Day » | First Bath » | Can't you make up your mind? » | Holland here I come. » | Budgie the Great » | Hello Blogger. » 

Saturday, April 22, 2006 

Lots of things x'd off. And some cross stitch.





A lot has happened recently and I've neglected to update. Budgie is still getting bigger by the day. She's learning the rules nicely and I can't wait until she's all big-girl and grown up. (Pictured to the right, Lucy our friend's daughter and Budgie).

I've also started embroidering and cross stitching. Below, my first attempt at X-stitching. It's tiny and simple, but fun and a cute birthday present.

About me

  • I'm Lori
  • From Austin, TX
  • Age 25. Moody Libra. Mother to 2 cats & 1 pup. Happily Married. Knitting & Marlboro Addict. I live in Austin,TX. I love music. Tattooed. Nose Pierced. 1/2 German. Stoner. Creative. Bookworm. Opinionated. Rebellious.
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates