« Home | Life is good. » | There are some things you just don't forget » | Toothy issues. » | Oh to be 19 again. » | Lots of things x'd off. And some cross stitch. » | Pig pen. » | Budgie's Big Day » | First Bath » | Can't you make up your mind? » | Holland here I come. » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

It's done!




Here's the Budgie toy completed!

I decided against the bleach streaks. I think it would take away from it's cuteness.

Now, do I keep it?
Do I give it away?

I think since this is my first fully finished toy, I may just keep it for myself.

seriously this is so cute. i love it. i love budgie!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lori
  • From Austin, TX
  • Age 25. Moody Libra. Mother to 2 cats & 1 pup. Happily Married. Knitting & Marlboro Addict. I live in Austin,TX. I love music. Tattooed. Nose Pierced. 1/2 German. Stoner. Creative. Bookworm. Opinionated. Rebellious.
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates